BluePearl - Ann Arbor
4126 Packard St, Ann Arbor, MI 48108
After Hours Emergency Service!
check back often
for more services!
Mon: 9:00 am - 9:00pmTues: 9:00 am - 9:00pmWed: 9:00 am - 9:00pmThur: 9:00 am - 9:00pmFri: 9:00 am - 9:00pmSat: 9:00 am - 9:00pmSun: 9:00 am - 9:00pm
If your pet has an emergency or a condition that requires surgery, our BluePearl veterinary specialists are trained in the latest state-of-the-art techniques. Our surgeons perform thousands of complicated procedures every year. Our surgical suites have modern equipment and monitoring capabilities. If your pet needs arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, skin graft or any complicated surgery, our skilled team will deliver expert and compassionate care.
Surgeries we often perform:
- Chronic ear disease management, remove tumors
- Congenital conditions
- Heart surgery for congenital or acquired conditions, pacemakers
- Hernia repair
- Hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, limb abnormalities
- Reconstructive or plastic surgery
- Remove tumors from the throat, stomach, intestines, colon, urinary and reproductive organs, liver, gall bladder and bile ducts
- Respiratory tract repair
- Sports injuries, including fractures, ligament and tendon injuries