BluePearl - Grand Rapids
1425 Michigan Street NE Suite F, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
check back often
for more services!
Mon: Please Call AheadTues: Please Call AheadWed: Please Call AheadThur: Please Call AheadFri: Please Call AheadSat: Please Call AheadSun: Please Call Ahead
If your pet has an emergency or a condition that requires surgery, our BluePearl veterinary specialists are trained in the latest state-of-the-art techniques. Our surgeons perform thousands of complicated procedures every year. Our surgical suites have modern equipment and monitoring capabilities. If your pet needs arthroscopic surgery, joint replacement, skin graft or any complicated surgery, our skilled team will deliver expert and compassionate care.
Surgeries we often perform:
- Chronic ear disease management, remove tumors
- Congenital conditions
- Heart surgery for congenital or acquired conditions, pacemakers
- Hernia repair
- Hip dysplasia, elbow dysplasia, limb abnormalities
- Reconstructive or plastic surgery
- Remove tumors from the throat, stomach, intestines, colon, urinary and reproductive organs, liver, gall bladder and bile ducts
- Respiratory tract repair
- Sports injuries, including fractures, ligament and tendon injuries