BluePearl - Rivergate
910 Meadowlark Lane, Goodlettsville, TN 37072
After Hours Emergency Service!
Mon: 6:00pm - 7:00amTues: 6:00pm - 7:00amWed: 6:00pm - 7:00amThur: 6:00pm - 7:00amFri: 6:00pm - 7:00amSat: Open 24 HoursSun: Open 24 Hours
Is This a Pet Emergency?
If your pet is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, contact us right away.
Be alert to these conditions with your pet
- Hit by a car or had any other major traumatic event
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Ingested poison or a toxic substance
(here’s a list of common household dangers)
- Difficulty urinating
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Lethargy or lack of appetite
- Swollen or distended abdomen
What to do in an emergency?
- Call our hospital and let them know you’re coming. This will help prepare our emergency team.
- Don’t give your pet any medication without first checking with your veterinarian. Many common human medications can be toxic to pets.
- Be careful handling an injured pet. Even the most gentle pet could bite or scratch you when they’re hurt.
- Use a carrier to transport your cat.
- Dogs may be transported using a heavy blanket or
flattened cardboard as a stretcher.
- If your pet has eaten something potentially toxic,
bring the substance with you.
- Bring any medications your pet is currently taking.
Call (615) 606-2160 for Emergency Service!