BluePearl - Renton
4208 Lind Ave SW, Renton, WA 98057
24/7 Emergency Service!
Mon: Open 24 HoursTues: Open 24 HoursWed: Open 24 HoursThur: Open 24 HoursFri: Open 24 HoursSat: Open 24 HoursSun: Open 24 Hours
Is This a Pet Emergency?
If your pet is experiencing a life-threatening emergency, contact BluePearl - Renton pet hospital right away.
Most of our hospitals are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year with a full medical team to help treat pets in a crisis situation.
What to do in an emergency?
- Call the closest BluePearl emergency pet hospital and let them know you’re coming. This will help prepare our emergency team.
- Don’t give your pet any medication without first checking with your veterinarian. Many common human medications can be toxic to pets.
- Be careful handling an injured pet. Even the most gentle pet could bite or scratch you when they’re hurt.
- Use a carrier to transport your cat.
- Dogs may be transported using a heavy blanket or
flattened cardboard as a stretcher.
- If your pet has eaten something potentially toxic,
bring the substance with you.
- Bring any medications your pet is currently taking.
Be alert to these conditions with your pet
- Hit by a car or had any other major traumatic event
- Difficulty breathing
- Convulsions or seizures
- Ingested poison or a toxic substance
(here’s a list of common household dangers)
- Difficulty urinating
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Persistent or severe vomiting or diarrhea
- Lethargy or lack of appetite
- Swollen or distended abdomen
Call (206) 905-4494 for Emergency Service!